Sunday, September 10, 2017

Josh Found His Spine! #BB19

Brief Recap:
Double-elimination happened!  Christmas sent Jason out the door in a tie-breaker; Alex won the HOH and nominated Kevin and Raven; Raven was sent home.  New HOH was played; we THINK Josh won.

Rumor Confirmed:
Josh did indeed win, but only because Paul and Kevin threw it to him.....after Kevin initially tried to win.

Emotionally, Josh was all over the place this episode.  He wondered if this was his chance to take a shot at Paul, but nominated Kevin and Alex.  HOWEVER....we think, by watching BBAD, that Kevin has possibly won the POV, which means either Paul of Christmas would be put up in his place. I'm betting Paul goes up.

But, I watched the last half hour of last night's BBAD, and now I'm wondering if Paul won the POV?  K and Josh were talking about the challenge, and K says he took the longest, due to his color-blindness. So????

D's going to stay up tonight and watch BBAD.  He'll let me know if any more info is mentioned.

There are pros and cons to having a spouse hooked on your favorite Guilty Pleasure.....one the one hand, he doesn't gripe anymore about me watching it.  Plus, he watches the after-show, and lets me know about his suspicions.  On the other hand, I've now watched more BBAD than I've EVER wanted to watch!

***********
Hurricane Irma Watch:
Irma came ashore in the Keys, and went up the west coast of Florida.  Came ashore again on Marco Island, west of Naples.  My Uncle Bill decided to stay, as did my Uncle Ed and Aunt Judy in Ft. Myers.

Will is holed up in his girlfriend's apartment, and "has plenty of beer', according to family reports.

Guess that's all you need for a Cat 4 hurricane; plenty of alcohol.

Irma came ashore as a Cat 4, was downgraded to Cat 3 in Naples, and by the time she was terrorizing Bradenton, Cat 2.

**********
Hurricane Harvey:
Don't think I mentioned this one; Harvey hit Texas 2 weeks ago and 'drowned' Houston with 51 inches of rainfall.  The joke:

"What do you get when you name a hurricane after a man?"

"A storm that wanders all over the place, doesn't ask directions, and causes a lot of damage!"

No comments: