Monday, June 1, 2015

June Reading Schedule and May Recap

Did I meet May's Goals?
-Add 10K to SaLie's Story (or even finish it)  It's at 37,927, so I think I added 10K...
-Get Youngling through his classwork  He still has a few Math lessons.
-Promote more
-Start gathering promo for Sept (print books, promo booklets, etc)
-Attend Indy 500 Check:)
-Write 10K on Heart Song Didn't work on it.

Books Read:  8
Kindle was located on one of our kitchen cabinets, under the Ziplock baggies:)

Health:  
I've started walking again, and have lost two pounds.  My ear infection from the end of April caused further damage to my hearing (maybe), and after an issue with vertigo, a CAT scan revealed I still have fluid behind my ear drum and mastoid bone, so more antibiotics were prescribed, as well as a referral to the ENT doctor later this month.  Also coming up is lab work, mammogram, and regular physical.

Promotion:
I've been promoted to Cantor at church, and 1st service went well, with me leading everything but the Responsorial Psalm and Allelujua.

Songs Added To Karaoke Good List:  6.
The majority were too low, but went to Thursday Night, who had Never Been To Me (Charlene) and Bleeding Love (Leona Lewis), and I did well.  I also went to the Outpost up in Lafayette and sang Automatic (Miranda Lambert) and nailed it:)

June Goals:
-Finish SaLie's Story/proof it/turn it in
-Add words to Heart Song
-Start Prayer Journal
-Get my health under control
-'Graduate' to full Cantor
-Buy promo items
-Finish watching final season of Frasier; begin watching Coach.

June Reading Schedule:
Print Books:
Doctor Me Up-Sandy Sullivan RR!  Very enjoyable:)
Makeovers Can Be Murder- Kathryn Lilley  Pretty good.
Wild Horses-Linda Byler
Dark Curse-Christine Feehan DNF
Seize The Night-Sherrilyn Kenyon Good story, but no desire to read others, unless donated to me.
Dying In Style-Elaine Viets Enjoyable!
Murder She Wrote-Jessica Fletcher  Really enjoyed this!  RR
For A Few Demons More-Kim Harrison DNF

E-books:
Love Garage-Liz Crowe Very good!
Confessions of a Prayer Slacker-Diane Moody Excellent!
Stephan-Hazel Gower (sample)  Eh, so-so.
Lighting Strikes-Beverly Ovalle (sample) Now I want to buy the whole thing!!

Karaoke Songs:
I Want You To Want Me-Cheap Trick So-so.  Think it's too low.
I Was Made For Lovin' You-Kiss Only part sounding good was the chorus...
I Will Always Love You-Dolly Parton/Vince Gill  Did well:)  Think I'll try the Whitney Houston version....
I Will Follow Him-Little Peggy March Not bad....


No comments: