Friday, December 5, 2014

Flashback Friday: OUCH! She Did WHAT?

Dec 1974:
This month started off with a bang when one of my classmates, TA,didn't show up for school one day.  Mrs. M told us that she was in the hospital, having eye surgery.  While wrapping a present, and using scissors to curl ribbon, something had happened and the scissors went through her eye.  

This affected me the most, since I have a huge eye phobia, and was determined never to curl another ribbon!

My sister's preschool program put on a Christmas show, and during it, she held up her dress the entire time.  Friend KB went with me, and we had a good time.

My 9th birthday was celebrated at both grandparent's houses, as was Christmas.

I do remember happily sledding down friend KE's driveway during our Break:)

Next Month:  1st Slumber Party!!
********
Present Day:

A huge shout-out to two friends of mine who married today!!!  Congratulations  Kelly and Michelle Ash!!!!

Karaoke Songs For Tomorrow:
Hard To Say I'm Sorry (Chicago)
Hopelessly Devoted To You (Olivia Newton-John)
Summer Nights (clean version!) (ONJ and John Travolta)
Hot Blooded (Foreigner)
Hot Child In The City (Nick Gilder)

No comments: