Saturday, November 1, 2014

November Reading Schedule

Looking Ahead To This Month:
1) It's Nano, and my project is on my dead laptop.  It's currently being checked to see if it is salvagable or data recovery is all I will get.  I HAVE to get this written this month, since I don't typically write during December.  Hopefully, I'll get to work on it this week.

2)  Christmas Toy and Hobby Show:  I was invited to participate, so Thursday the 6th, we're headed up to Indy for the day:)  I have print books; gift bags; candy; and blurb booklets for sale.  Anything to get my name 'out there':)

3)  Women's Retreat:  I'm a leader this year, so I've had monthly meetings this past year, and it's winding down:)  Next weekend, I'll be writing by hand in the evenings, and hoping for a successful retreat:)

4)  Helping Mom:  Planning to go up on the 13th, plus write.

5)  Thanksgiving:  I believe our choir will be singing at the church service, and I believe the grandkids will be here.  Hubby does most of the cooking.

6)  Christmas Shopping:  Lord, I don't know when I'm going to do it.

So yeah, this is going to be an interesting month!


Print:
The Weight of Silence Could NOT put this down last night!!  Page turner:)
Seeking Shelter-Morgan Wyatt  LOVED this!!  RR

E-book:
Marriage Minded Lord-Sandra Sookoo Discovered I HAD read this already:)  Very good!
The Troubles-Tricia Anderson
Shut Out-Liz Crowe Good story!
Irish Rising-Marie Rose Dufour  Enjoyable:)
Cowboy Up-Various
The Gentleman's Harlot-Natalie Dae
Slave-Sherri Hayes
Sticky Magic-Raine Delight
Lust On Tap-Liz Crowe
Blind Faith-Sandra Tilley
Laura Meets Jeffrey-Jeffrey Michaelson
Breathing His Air-Debra Kayn
Lawman-Regina Carlysle
Winning His Wife-Sandra Sookoo
Baby Stetson-Nikki Lynn Barrett, et al

Karaoke Songs:
Hold On To the Nights-Richard Marx Bleh...'valiant effort'
Head Games-Foreigner
Home Sweet Home-Motley Crue Not bad!  Was complimented:)
Hooked On A Feeling-Blue Swede (BJ Thomas??) Not bad...
Hard To Say I'm Sorry-Chicago
Harden My Heart-Quarterflash Had people clapping along and singing:)
Head Over Heels-Tears For Fears
Head Over Heels-Go-Gos
Heart Like Mine-Miranda Lambert Not bad for 1st time:)

No comments: