Friday, February 8, 2013

Flashback Friday

1983:
Another Valentine's Day and I was without male companionship.  A and I had definitely 'drifted apart' by now; friend D was still being friendly every Sunday; and I did receive a lovely bag of cartoon Valentines from my 1st graders:)  Plus, the chocolates my mother gave me.

So the day wasn't a total downer:)

*****
Present Day:
I've been hard at work with Kenzie's promo demands, and also editing Endless Love. We're heading to a coffee shop in Washington, IN tonight, in order to hear a friend play in an Irish Folk Band.  Then, hopefully hitting the karaoke.

Hopefully I'll be attempting:
Doo Wah Diddy-Manfred Mann
Do That To Me One More Time- Captain and Tenille
Do You Know The Way To San Jose-Dionne Warwick
Do You Really Want To Hurt Me-Culture Club
Do You Want To Know A Secret-Beatles
I might even attempt Rod Stewart's Do Ya Think I'm Sexy!

Check back on Monday; I'll give a report!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woω, marvelous blog fогmat! How long have you
been blogging for? you mаke blogging glance еasy.
The total glanсe of your website iѕ magnificent, let alоne the content material!
Feel free to visit my homepage : loans for bad credit

Unknown said...

Have fun tonight!