Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thursday's Musings

Currently Reading:  Finished Mini-Shopaholic yesterday and moved on to Watermelon by Marian Keyes.  Now I really want to re-read Rachel's Holiday.  Still need to finish Not An Angel!  Maybe if I reach my goal of writing for an hour or so, I'll reward myself with it?


Was finally able to watch Survivor live last night (okay; it was ten minutes delayed on DVR), and was sooooo happy Angie went home!  Yes, I was not happy her team lost for the 3rd time in a row, but I think she should have been the one to go last week instead of Roxy.

I did watch part of the Presidential debate, and left about halfway through.  There's a drinking game on Face Book:


I think I should have drank
-Every time they repeated themselves
-Every time they went over their allotted time (this may already be stated above)
-Every time they said 'Let me finish'.

That's all I'm gonna say about last night.  I don't want to get into a heated discussion about who won or lost. That will be made clear on Election Day.

I've got choir practice tonight, and hoping to go to karaoke.  There are a few songs which I'm dying to sing:
-And Still
-What's Up
-Can't Smile W/O You (new)
-Bleeding Love
-Chains Of Love (new)
-City of New Orleans (new)
-Coal Miner's Daughter (new)
-Come A Little Bit Closer (new)

That will make a HUGE dent in my 'C' titles:)

Come back tomorrow for my Halloween memory of my trick-or-treating escapades when I was 6:)

No comments: