Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Back To Work!

I'm loving it!

-No more pain in mouth, except the occasional ache.
-3 days in and already edited 20 pages.
-Had a friend look over a page for me and was told she wanted to keep reading:)

So I must be doing something right!

If this keeps up, I'll be submitting this MS next week.  And hope it arrives either Sept or Oct.

So what's after that?  Begin self-edits on the next MS, and even back to the writing!  Kenzie has been dying to take control of the brain again.

How's your summer coming along?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad you're pain free and very busy.
Me, I'm just enjoying the sun and our pool. No writing.
Edits are on the way for 2 contracted books, but I'm in no hurry. :)

Molly Daniels said...

Enjoy the pool for me? We're going to my SIL's wedding this weekend; I'm looking forward to the hot tub at the hotel:)