Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's December Already???

ACK!  Where did November go?  Oh wait; I spent the first two weeks in the editing cave....one week in relax mode...the last ten days working on two different wips.  And anticipating PAYDAY.  That's where it went.

NaNo Word Count:  7789.  But add to it the editing I did....51,337; or, to be more exact, 667.  So add the editing total to the WC and I get 8456.  So I was slightly off by 2k from that estimate yesterday.  But hey; it's a start!  Or, I can be totally cheating if I add the entire thing: 59,126:)  Hey; not bad at all!  LOL!

No; Final NaNo Word Count:  8,456.  I'll keep writing through the weekend, then beginning next Tuesday, Dec 6th, I start my holiday baking.  Look for details next Monday, and don't forget to come back tomorrow for memories of my 6th birthday/Christmas and the link to Kenzie's Favorite Holiday Recipe:)

Stay warm; our temps dipped into the mid-20's last night, though they are expected to rise into the high 40's.

Payday agenda:
-Pay rent and utilities
-Buy needed food supplies and household items
-Write
-Take daughter to appointment
-Take youngling to basketball practice
-Dinner out or I'll throw something together while spouse and W are at b-ball:)

1 comment:

Linda Kage said...

Congrats on your word count!!

Definitely time to start bundling up for winter!