Sunday, December 19, 2010

It's My Party and I'll Blog if I Want To....

Three of my characters have been mischievous this morning! Go over to the RBRU blog and see the insanity over there!

I received an early present yesterday: Wild at Heart is now available on Kindle:) Click here to go over and see it:)

In the meantime, I'll try to check in later today. We're heading up to Terre Haute for a late lunch/early dinner at the Olive Garden, and then I'm planning to watch the Survivor finale tonight. I'll try to get pics up later this week; I already know I'm getting a new camera for my birthday:) (My old one died earlier this year, and now we've misplaced the daughter's.)

So stay warm, and enjoy the party:)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful birthday! I can't wait for the finale of Survivor tonight! :)

Marie Rose Dufour said...

Happy Birthday. Enjoy your lunch/dinner!

Molly Daniels said...

Thank you Amber and Marie:)