Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Operation Deep Clean Is Here!

Currently Reading: Loved, loved, LOVED Laws of Attraction! This entire series is Most Definitely Recommended Read!!! Now I'm on Ch 8 of Sloane Taylor's Czech Mate. Print-wise, I'm still on Until I Find You.

Correction: I also bought Sloane's Lonnie Heats Up last week.

Yesterday's goal:

-De-clutter the living room. Check.
-Finish the regular laundry. Check (okay...left a load in the dryer. Not bad!)


Today's goals:
-Take SU to eye appointment. Check.
-Wash curtains on west side window and door. Semi-Check. Did the west window; forgot to take down the one on the door! Will do this tomorrow...
-Dust entire room. Check.
-Sweep and clean hardwood floor along west wall.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd say have fun, but there is NOTHING fun about housework.

Molly Daniels said...

ROFL! Actually, this is good. I'm getting a lot of STUFF out of the house which should have been gotten rid of at least a year or so ago!