Thursday, September 3, 2009

Journey Heaven

Currently Reading: I loved Ashley's Last Man on Earth! Now for Barb's Hot Rush...I read the first few lines and burst out laughing. I remember when you were writing this, Barb! Looking forward to reading it later today!


The Early Show has Journey in concert today. I'm cranking up the volume!

"Don't stop...believin'...hold on to that feelin'....streetlight...people...."

"And bein' apart ain't easy on this love affair...two people learn to fall in love again..."

"Oooh, the wheel in the sky keeps on turnin..."

"You meant more to me...than I let you see...you held on, somehow..."

"Those crazy night in my youth...I do recall..those were the best times...most of all..."

"You never call me up...when I'm alone at night...what can this poor boy do...when he's hopelessly in love with you..."

"When you're alone...with your lover...."

(I can't find the lyrics to Escape...I also love that song, and don't want to botch the words!)

Have I gotten anyone into a party mood? When the show's over, I'm popping in their 'Greatest Hits' CD....

Their new lead singer? Not bad! DAMN I wanted to see them in concert two or three weeks ago!!! When I saw them in 2006, their lead had laryngitis, but the substitute did a good job!

Update on story: I've almost gotten my characters into bed. For whatever reason, they took a detour into a karaoke bar, for a little 'foreplay' duet. I think it worked; I left them with a scorching kiss and all good sense forgotten. Now if they just don't get a DUI driving to his apartment...

BB Update:
Yes, I was happy to see Russell gone last week:) And I hope tonight that Jordan succeeds in getting Nataile and Michelle to vote her out and keep Jeff in. Natalie needs to go home next week! Come on Jeff!

4 comments:

Regina Carlysle said...

I loved Hot Rush! And yeah, that first little bit always just cracks me up.

Unknown said...

Sounds like I need to head over to Jasmine Jade and purchase Hot Rush.
Journey was in my hometown last night. A bunch of my GF's went to the concert. Waiting to see what they thought. I miss going to concerts! oh well.

Carol Preflatish said...

Oh man, I missed Journey. I love them.

Unknown said...

I'm thrilled that you liked my story. Thanks for mentioning it.