Tuesday, May 19, 2009

New Author!

Currently Reading: Finished Male Me last night, and this one is going on the To Be Read Again list! I really enjoyed it:) I'm up to chapter 5 on Kelly Kirch's Marriage Proposal, and am nearly through with Angels and Demons. Probably won't do much reading today. Why not, you ask? Scroll down!


Come over to Kenzie's Place and leave a comment for a free copy of her book, All She Ever Wanted:)

Update on W:
Night time training still hit-and-miss. Laundry every other day is getting tiresome! He was dry all weekend, but the past two days he's been damp. I'm very thankful to have a washer and dryer!

Found out my cousin and his son (whom I've never met) are going to be joining us for the race on Sunday! I've not talked to H in probably ten years, so we have a lot of catching up to do!

In addition to Kenzie, Brynn, Bron, and Mia Watts have books out today! So big day for Resplendence and Freya's Bower!

2 comments:

Regina Carlysle said...

Happy happy release day to EVERYONE~!

Molly Daniels said...

Here was my salute Monday Night:

May our sales be many
Our readers rejoice
All She Ever Wanted was to be All Tied Up; Two Plus One equals Sex Ed!

Salute!
(Kenzie, Kaenar, Brynn, and Mia)