Thursday, March 5, 2009

Blah...

Currently Reading: Finished reading Jude Devereax's Secrets, and it reminded me of one of her earlier books, Sweet Liar (I think was the title...Samantha; she had to impersonate her deceased grandmother whose husband was in the Mob???). I was disappointed in the ending; unless once again, being tired caused my brain to not fully comprehend the last chapter...I'll read the ending again before I put it away.

Will be reading Soul's Stone and diving into Breaking Dawn after I finish today's editing goals:)


Worked all day yesterday on the edits, and finally finished around 10 pm, to the complaints of my family!
Correction: Finished edits on Ch 2-4. Am tackling Ch 5 and more edits on Chs 3&4 today. Am NOT finished totally...

For a wittier post, scroll down and comment on my parody of Eye of the Tiger, with Brynn Paulin as the subject:)

Be back tomorrow; more edits await me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Read yesterday's post!! LOL! Good one and I'm sure will bring a smile to Brynn's face too.

Happy editing.

Regina Carlysle said...

Good job on the edits!

Molly Daniels said...

I swear these edits are making me cross-eyed...

Good to know it's not killing my creativity, lol!