Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Time Out...

Currently Reading: Finally finished Witch's Brew by Tabitha Shay. Wow! She does a good job of setting up this world and the series! I also read Witch's Heart (considerably shorter...160 pages) and liked it even better. I'm going to wait a few days before diving into Witch's Moon.

Also read Cheryl Dragon's Black on Blonde, and I think this one is my favorite of Cheryl's that I've read so far! And just got word she's got a new one out..Best in Bed. The excerpt sounded fantastic! Next up is Isabella's Diary by Anita Birt.


Just as I was loading the kids into the car this morning, the phone rang. My MIL is being sent to the ER with chest pains. I'm heading that way in just a few minutes.

More later.

Before I forget, here's the link to the forum. The password is 'conference'.

http://www.websitetoolbox.com/tool/register/muse2008conference/register

Update:
They've admitted her; her EKG is showing something different than 2 weeks ago when they put in her pacemaker. She didn't want to stay, but I talked her into it. Maybe this is going to sound extremely selfish, but I would like to attend my parents' anniversary party, and advised Mom to 'stay and let them observe you. This way, we won't have to make a mad dash this weekend when we're 3 hours away.'

When my teens arrive home from school, I'll go back and check on her again, before it's time for my weekly writer's meeting.

4 comments:

B.B. Walter said...

Hope she's okay.

The writing course is a good one. You should try it sometime. It's very reasonable for tuition; they let you set it up on a monthly payment. And it earns you more credits to apply toward college credit if you chose.

Anyway, yeah, many sales to me...I'm a bit worried; she ordered a TON more books than the last one! I hope I can live up to the expectation. :)

Have a great week, hon.

Bronwyn Green said...

(((Hugs, Molly))) I hope everything is okay.

Molly Daniels said...

So far, she's been admitted, and the dr says her EKG is different from 2 weeks ago, when they put in the pacemaker. She didn't want to stay, but with us leaving town on thurs, I advised her to stay, just so they could keep a closer eye on her for a couple of days, so we wouldn't be making a mad dash down over the weekend!

Mybe it's a little selfish, but I'd like to be able to attend my parent's anniversary party knowing she's all right.

barbara huffert said...

Not at all selfish since you really do care that she's fine. You'd still want her fine even if you were home this weekend.