Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Regina's Totally Tasteless Limerick

Last week on the EC chat page
Regina Carlysle took the stage
Killer Curves is her book
With its fabulous look
Smokin' excerpts were all the rage!

So go to the site if you please
The excerpt she's posted will tease
It's easy to buy
You know I won't lie
It's so hot though, you might need a breeze!

Hope you like this, Reg...Sorry I missed the chat. Wish I could have had internet access so I could join in and get warm!

I'm still catching up from being gone all weekend. Yesterday, I took care of the living room while hubby tackled the kitchen. Now, K is in a snit because I didn't have time to do the laundry. Funny...S discovered she was out of clothes and did a load all by herself last night! Why didn't he ask her to throw in something of his? We'll never know.

It's going to be cooler today, so while the laundry is being washed, we're going to try to make a trip over to storage and start weeding out the stuff we don't need. And make a grocery run as well.

Don't know if I'll get any writing accomplished today or not. It depends on how long our errands take, and how long we stay at the storage unit.

8 comments:

Regina Carlysle said...

Thanks for the lymeric. Very clever. LOL

Molly Daniels said...

Glad you liked it:) Go to February if you want to see Kelly's, ha ha:)

Phoenix said...

Hey Molly. Looks like another interesting rhyme you got there.

Molly Daniels said...

I try to please:)

Sandra Cox said...

Welcome back, Molly.
Enjoyed the lymeric:)
Hope you got some writing time in.

Sandra Cox said...

Just stopped by to say hey before I head out for the day job:)

Anny Cook said...

Excellent rhyme! Very good!

Molly Daniels said...

Finally, a rhyme everyone likes, instead of groaning at me!