Friday, July 11, 2008

Wow...

Okay; I'm all set. Just bought Boomerang Love, Campus Cravings: Broken Pottery, and Who's Your Daddy. Also Dragon in the System...what the heck. I'll read it again! Ack! Forgot to go to EC and get Master Me...must rectify that oversight!


I just finished skimming the final book in the last box. My hubby's 2nd grade Catholic reader...booooorrrrring, so I put it back.

It's taken me easily 18 months to read my way through 11 or so boxes, two sacks, one drawer, and two strays I found in the closet.

I've read everything from the stories of Watergate to Napolean's Waterloo. The JKF years to the Clinton scandals. Amusing 50's romances and mysteries to the more modern John Grisham.

And now I'm out of reading material...unless my mother cares to empty her shelves?

At least now I'll be able to start wading my way through my e-book list faster!

4 comments:

barbara huffert said...

Come visit me...you can organize as you read.

Anny Cook said...

3000+ books here. They're sort of organized. At least by author...

jackie said...

You haven't seen my basement have you? I have about as many boxes of books here as well.

Sandra Cox said...

Let me know how you like Dragon in the System. I want to read that one.