Sunday, July 13, 2008

Still Moody...

Currently Reading: Who's Your Daddy anthology. I've read the first two; I really enjoyed them! I think Lyn Cash's is the last one. Broken Pottery was fantastic, and now I need to read the others in that series. It made some references to an earlier story. Brynn's Master Me is up next, after I finish WYD.

Print Book: My daughter recommended Endymion Spring, by Matthew Skelton. So far I'm finding it hard to put down! And I went back and finished Jodi Minton's sequel to the Phantom of the Opera. I guess I'll just have to watch the movie first, and then reread it. The final couple of chapters were interesting, though!


Took the kids to church; my toddler tried to show off in front of his cousins and got his butt smacked by Daddy.

And during the 'Sign of Peace', Miss Drama Queen banged her mouth against the pew and ended up with a slightly bloody lip. She's going to live...that will teach her not to jump up and down on the kneeler! She did provide entertainment for the people behind us, as her freshly washed hair chose to curl wildly in the heat! Remember the nursery rhyme, "There was a girl with a little curl right in the middle of her forehead..."?

Her brother, Mr. Energy, has so far been the best behaved, although he is fascinated with the rats and has to be told repeatedly not to take them out of the cage.

I predict more gray hairs on my head by the time Thursday gets here! Now if I can just persuade my teens to stay close to home for 4 days...

2 comments:

barbara huffert said...

You are such a big-hearted woman, gathering up kids like you do. I bet they just adore you!

Molly Daniels said...

Oh yeah...they love their Aunt Mommy...