Thursday, July 10, 2008

Refresh My Memory...

When you have a dream in which you are caught in the nude, what does it mean?

You're hiding something?

You feel vulnerable?

Or just paranoid about something?

I'm off to Evansville again; this time for not-so-pleasant business. K has to see an ENT doc because he's suffered from strep throat/tonsillitis once a month since November, and each time it gets worse.

Then we're off to Circuit City to test my flash drive!

TTFN...I'll be back with an update later this afternoon.

4 comments:

Mona Risk said...

Dreaming that you are in the nude? Hmm...maybe wishing for something.:) wink. Molly, I can't undestand why I just discovered your blog!! I love the colors. I'm glad you have a good time with Kelly. She's very easy to talk to. I felt the same way when I met her at RT. Like I have known her forever.

Unknown said...

Have another dream that you put on clothes

Molly Daniels said...

Maybe it's all 'my life as a stripper' stories with Barb??

Hi Mona:) About time you stopped by! Your book is rapidly rising on the tbb list.

barbara huffert said...

Nope, can't be me. I only stripped on purpose once...the rest were accidental.