Monday, July 14, 2008

Part Reptile??

I've noticed something.

If I get up and turn off the A/C in the mornings, I tend to get more done. It's the days where the air is blowing and I'm bundled into sweatshirt and jeans just to stay warm in my own home, that my body seems to not want to move fast, but curl up in my bedroom where the air doesn't blow, and 'hibernate'.

But give me a warm house with the windows and doors open, and I function just fine:)

Until I spend any amount of time outside, and then it's time to turn on the A/C.

On the lowest setting.

Otherwise, I'm back to wearing clothes that suggest the temp is closer to 70 outside, instead of 90!

Does anyone else have this problem?

3 comments:

barbara huffert said...

Not me. When it's hot my head hurts and I'm non-functional. The colder it is inside, the better. Still this week is going to kill me even with the AC cranked full force.

Mona Risk said...

Molly, I'm like you. Always cold. If hubby turns on the AC which he continuously does since we live in FL, I wear long sleeves shirts and socks.

Unknown said...

Lately DH has been turning on the AC extra high and I freeze even under my blankets.