Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Another Strange Dream...

Currently Reading: Finished Endymion Spring last night, and was surprised at the ending:) Great read!

Also just finished Who's Your Daddy...excellent! Brynn, your pair is up next. Master Me, followed by Tribute for the Goddess.


The conference room was packed with women wearing everything from dramatic evening gowns to simple coctail dresses.

Up on a platform was a huge daybed, covered with a white eyelet spread. Kelly Kirch lounged against the brass headboard, and beside her on the table was a massive bowl of fruit. The line snaked around the room, as we all awaited our turn to talk to this wonderful author.

When the final guest had had her turn (and snacked on strawberries dipped in chocolate as they spoke), Kelly stood up and thanked everyone for coming. She told us to be seated, but before anyone moved, a voice rang out from the doorway,

"It's about bloody time to eat, mate! We're all starving our arses off here! Where the hell's the plonk?"

Whispers of excitement swept through the crowd.

"AJ made it! She's actually here! Let the party begin!"

All of a sudden, I heard, "Mom, I'm going to work. Love you..."

And I was no longer in the presence of great authors, but asleep in my bed beside a snoring toddler.

Talk about a letdown!

7 comments:

Anny Cook said...

Heh,heh,heh... now that's a vivid image! Hah! I looooove it!

Unknown said...

You really had me going there. I wouldn't 'mind a dream like that. Lately, my dreams have been really weird. I can't remember any one in particular right now, but they weren't very good.

barbara huffert said...

Hm, very interesting.

Sandra Cox said...

What a dream. grin.

Phoenix said...

LOLOLOLOL!!!! I love the daybed and chocolate dipped strawberries... Since I'm NOT the Queenly type AND YOU'VE MET ME how the heck did you get this dream in mind??

Thanks for the laugh Molly. Oh my gosh that's freakin hysterical!

Molly Daniels said...

I guess my subconscious sees you as the romance goddess!

Aj came off as part biker chick...all denim, black leather, and short spiky hair. Sort of an Annie Lennox-type!

jackie said...

Your dreaming of dipped chocolate, I'm dreaming of pulling the cord on my lawnmower and gravel...Go Figure?