Saturday, February 23, 2008

Busy Day Ahead...and Clue #2

Currently Reading: Just finished Djinni and the Geek last night, before the disaster occurred. I whole-heartedly recommend this book! It will keep you scrolling; you'll laugh; you'll be cheering for the characters! This was my first Cindy Spencer Pape book; I'll be reading more!

Still reading Nicholas andAlexandra; My Sister's Keeper.

E-Book: Next in line is a pair from ClaireThompson, Golden Boy and Golden Man. Will probably not get to the first one until tomorrow.


Had a minor problem happen yesterday. The toddler took a 3 hour nap on my bed, and he's not completely potty-trained.

So what was the problem, other than the obvious? I was settled in, doing double-duty on two different chat sites. I was promoting on one and alternately lurking and commenting on another. For whatever reason, I'm the only one who knows how to change the sheets on the bed.

I know; bizzarre. But when I first discovered said problem, I didn't think it went all the way to the mattress when I checked, stripped off the top quilt, and hurriedly returned to the computer.

And then I tried to go to bed.

Correction: HUBBY tried to go to bed. Guess whose side was less than desirable?

And guess who ended up remaking the bed?

So while I'm sleepily tossing things down the laundry chute, he sat on his butt and griped about normal bodily functions of toddlers. Go figure.

And since the majority of our blankets are in storage, due to lack of space in our home, hubby and I ended up playing tug-of-war with the blankets. And if this morning was any indication, he won.

So today its more Laundry Goddess duties, if I want to be warmer tonight! And note to self: Do not let toddler nap for more than two hours on my bed without a nighttime diaper...

Had a great time on both chats! Got to read a sneak peek at two books Anny's got coming out, as well as Cindy, AJ, and Mary:)

Okay...here's clue #2....

Which two EC authors signed my guest book on August 1, 2007?

Remember, collect all seven answers and email them to me at storimom2@aol.com by next weekend to win a copy of Love Finds a Way. Good luck!

5 comments:

Cindy Spencer Pape said...

Molly, so glad you enjoyed Djinni. And oh, the joys of toddlers! Just think--eventually he'll be a teenager--shudder.

Unknown said...

That's a no-brainer. I remember that day well. It was out first intro to Molly

Unknown said...

That is so cool that you might come to Lori Foster's conference in Cincinnati this summer. I hope you do so I can meet you in purpose. Have you been to Cincinnati before? I don't know how close you are there or if, perhaps, you are in Cincinnati.

Good luck on your contest.

Molly Daniels said...

So far, my teens are pretty well-behaved (knock wood!) Since this child took everything I thought I knew about childcare and turned it upside down, I suspect we've got eight more years until the rollar coaster begins again!

Phoenix said...

Yep. No brainer.