Wednesday, December 19, 2007

2nd Most Important Day...

Or did I say favorite day of December? I can't find my own comment! (Yesterday, I called it 'important', but I know there's another comment out there, somewhere...)

Anyway, I have a somewhat good day planned. I have some final Christmas shopping to do, and then the baby and I will grab lunch on the way home. I also have to run to the Post Office for more stamps, as I cannot mail my Christmas cards without one! I'm also going to pop in one of my DVD's that I've not seen yet, and when hubby arrives home, we're going out to eat. And then it's the traditional Christmas lights display at our local park, and a drive to a couple of the more spectacular displays around town. Finally, ice cream and cake. I'm getting a Ratatouille cake...that's right...2 Disney rats sitting on a giant mound of chocolate. Sounds appetizing, doesn't it?

I'm also buying Janet Davies' books, Swift of Heart and Last Man Standing.And Mother Nature gave me a wonderful present...the snow and ice is melting! I didn't have to worry about falling down this morning when I took the kids to school.

Have a great day, and go over to http://www.amarindajones.blogspot.com/ and read her interview with Kelly, and buy AJ's new book that was released today:) Or, if you're like me, you entered the 12 Days of Christmas contest and hope you'll win it:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday:) Just finished reading LFAW and can't wait for the next one!

Molly Daniels said...

Thank you...